Losing in soccer betting is indeed very annoying for all of us, especially for those of you, who have been in the world of online soccer gambling for a long time. Not even a few of the bettors are “frustrated” because they experience defeat too often. Therefore, in this article, I will give you a little enlightenment to avoid losing in betting.
I’m not going to discuss the hockey factor or not, because in any field, we definitely need luck. I will give some technical and non-technical causes that make you lose in soccer gambling bets. Let’s see what causes it:
This first cause is the one that most often makes you lose bets. For example, let’s say your favorite team is Real Madrid, you continue to install Real Madrid regardless of the Vooran. Even though Madrid’s performance has been declining lately, but because you are big fans you still hold on to Madrid.
If you want to win soccer bets, don’t do this kind of habit again. If you still insist on holding your favorite team, you should not play on the Asian handicap bet. Choose other types of bets such as placing on Over Under bets or by playing on Total Goal. The point is that you play on a type of bet that does not favor one team.
Not knowing the match schedule of a team is a pretty fatal cause in betting. This second cause is usually done quite often by novice bettors who only see the match at that time. We don’t have to pay attention to the previous match, instead the next match will be played by the team.
For example, the Villareal vs Barcelona match yesterday which ended with a score of 4-4. I really believe the majority of bettors will put up at Barca, especially if the ball is only 1 ball. But just so you know, Barca is arguably a bit safe in La Liga with a 10-point advantage over Atletico Madrid. Therefore, Barca save their players to compete in the Champions League this week to face Manchester United.
Lionel Messi the Mega Star was only revealed in the second half in 60 minutes. It’s a different story if Barca play with full strength. In the future, before you place a bet, first check the match schedule between the two teams. Is there a more important event or tournament or not? If there is, for example the Champions League for example, avoid installing a team that will compete.
This happened to Manchester United, who lost at home to Wolverhampton Wolves. To win the title this season is already impossible for the Red Devils team. Therefore they focus on saving their players for the next match against Barcelona. As a result, Wolves were able to win 2-1 against Manchester United in the Premier League.
This third cause is the most common thing that happens to every bettor all over the world. Now I ask you guys, do you prefer to see your team attack or defend? It definitely attacks dong and the majority of bettors in the world are like that. Rather, it is a mistake to be avoided.
In fact, the team that voted was only 25% won from the given Handicap. On the other hand, winning from a handicap of 75% is the team that Voored. This is a secret you should know. Therefore, often install the team that is divoor in any league, competition or even friendly matches.
Do not believe? Now, which is more between bookies and bettors who go bankrupt? It must be the bettors… If the bettors put up the vooring team more often, the bookie automatically holds the voored team, right? The point is, we must always be in the city’s position, don’t be afraid even if your team is attacked for 90 minutes.
This is the fourth cause that we got from http://22.214.171.124/ site if you often lose online soccer bets . Not a few bettors in their hearts “just for fun”. You have to get rid of soccer betting like that, you have to change your mindset. Indeed, mix parlay bets only require a minimum of capital and get the maximum possible results.
Read too : How to bet on soccer so that you win continuously
However, the possibility is very small bro. Let alone guessing 3 matches (standard mix parlay) guessing 1 match sometimes hesitates. Especially in this mix parlay, there can be no losing matches and you are still desperate to keep installing the mix parlay. Don’t look at the small nominal, only 13 thousand (Sbobet parlay) but count how many times you have lost instead of breaking through the parlay?